LONDON, April 6, 2022 – Nexo, the leading regulated institution for digital assets, today announced the launch of Nexo Prime, a proprietary prime brokerage platform for institutional, corporate, and high-net-worth investors that gives investors all the tools necessary to trade, borrow, lend, and securely store their digital assets in a single product. Nexo Prime is created for a market that never sleeps and offers best-in-class, around-the-clock service to clients across the globe.
“Institutional and corporate demand for digital assets has never been greater, and the market for prime services could 10x over the next year,” said Kalin Metodiev, CFA, Nexo Co-Founder and Managing Partner. “Clients entering the space demand a sophisticated, all-in-one, institutional-grade platform, and that’s exactly what we provide them with Nexo Prime.”
“We’ve carefully built out and incubated Nexo Prime over the past 18 months with a core client group, and we’re excited to unveil the platform for the rest of the world to see,” said Yasen Yankov, Vice President of Development, Nexo Prime. “We are today, already a trusted partner to leading trading firms, hedge funds, family offices, and OTC desks. We provide our clients with access to deep, diversified liquidity pools; lending to meet any need; the best prices in the market; efficient, low-latency execution; and an industry-leading custody solution in partnership with BitGo, Fireblocks, Ledger Vault, and Fidelity Digital Assets, all combined with $375 million in custodial insurance via Lloyd’s of London and Marsh & Arch.”
Nexo Prime’s best-in-class infrastructure helps execute large orders smoothly and reliably, with competitive trading fees.
- Get cost-effective execution with Nexo’s Smart Routing System.
- Access diversified liquidity, aggregated from the world’s leading exchanges, liquidity providers, and select market makers.
- Trade directly through API calls, or use our intuitive trading user interface.
- Have access to Nexo’s 24/7 OTC desk for high-touch executions of spot and derivatives instruments.
- Access all financial needs - trading, borrowing, custody, and lending - with a single institution.
- Complete the client onboarding process with Nexo once and get access to the broader crypto marketplace through a unified interface.
Nexo Prime’s custody framework combines industry-leading solutions from the best in the business: BitGo, Fireblocks, Ledger Vault, and Fidelity Digital Assets.
- All digital assets are stored in military-grade Class III vaults.
- Have instant access to funds at all times for trading.
- Stay protected with $375 million in custodial insurance via Lloyd’s of London and Marsh & Arch.
- Industry-first, real-time audit of Nexo’s custodial holdings by Armanino LLP.
Nexo Prime’s market-leading crypto lending platform is built to provide clients with liquidity on demand, whether it’s needed for margin trading or an OTC loan.
- Get access to institutional financing options for cryptocurrencies, stablecoins, and fiat.
- Scale trading strategies while preserving the value of crypto assets.
- Add extra leverage to a portfolio by borrowing at the best market rates.
- All collateral loans have flexible duration and are powered by a deep, diversified liquidity pool.
About Nexo Prime
Nexo Prime is the proprietary prime brokerage platform of Nexo, the world’s leading regulated digital assets institution. Nexo Prime gives institutional, corporate, and high-net worth investors all the tools necessary to trade, borrow, lend, and securely store their digital assets in a single product. Nexo Prime is created for a market that never sleeps and offers best-in-class, around-the-clock service to clients across the globe. Visit nexo.io/prime to learn more.
Nexo is the world’s leading regulated digital assets institution. The company’s mission is to maximize the value and utility of cryptocurrencies by offering an Exchange service with 300+ market pairs, tax-efficient Instant Crypto Credit Lines™, a high-yield Earn Crypto Interest suite, and sophisticated trading and OTC capabilities, while providing the top-tier custodial insurance and military-grade security of the Nexo Wallet. Nexo has processed $80+ billion for 4,000,000+ users across more than 200 jurisdictions.