The first edition of Nexo’s In the Media for 2022 is now out and ready for eager eyes. Whether you’ve been following our January escapades closely, or you have plenty to catch up on, our media recap is here to provide crucial context on all things Nexo and crypto over the last month.
Antoni on Bloomberg
While most of us were still recovering from the holidays, our very own Co-founder & Managing Partner Antoni Trenchev was live on Bloomberg, talking to Matt Miller about developments around the Fed, yields and regulations for digital assets, and, of course, his bullish Bitcoin price projection.
Watch the interview or check out the summary below:
- Bitcoin could reach $100K by the end of the year.
- The Fed will likely hike interest rates one or two times. Equities, bonds and pension funds could take a hit. Then it’ll be back to quantitative easing.
- The hunger for yield is out there and Nexo is part of the solution, offering yields on crypto much higher than current inflation rates.
- Whereas in traditional markets, you would need to go deep into junk bonds to even cover inflation, Nexo’s yields bring a sense of normality to beating inflation.
- Nexo welcomes clear regulations and is already working with some regulators to create sustainable legislation for crypto.
In the News
- Yahoo Finance: The scoop on Nexo’s brand new leverage product – the Nexo Booster.
- Wall Street Journal & Business Insider: Nexo is partnering with Bakkt to enhance custody for assets on our platform.
- Coindesk: Nexo was a participant in Blockfills’ Series A funding round alongside Susquehanna and CME.
- CNBC & Bloomberg: Antoni breaks down recent market ups and downs and gets out his crypto crystal ball for the start of 2022.
- The Street: Looking to buy the dip? Check out this article with advice from top names in crypto including our very own Antoni Trenchev.
- Bloomberg: On the current “crypto crash” and what this means for BTC’s future.
- Invezz & The Investing Cube: We listed Axie Infinity’s AXS with up to 36% interest p.a.
We trust you’ve enjoyed catching up on the latest Nexo stories. Stay tuned for our next news summary.