The start of 2022 may have felt like a wild rollercoaster ride for some of us, but that didn’t stop the Nexo team from innovating. In case you missed any of our exciting new product releases or need to get up to date on Nexo’s investment activity and partnerships, we’ve prepared our quarterly summary to help you get all the information you need.
- Nexo Ventures: We officially announced our investment arm at the World Blockchain Summit in Dubai.
- Investments: Speaking of our VC activity, Nexo recently made investments and began strategic partnerships with The Tie, Mizar, BlockFills, Bware Labs and others.
- 11 New Listings: This quarter was a real showstopper in terms of asset listings. We added APE, NEAR, AAVE, CRV, GALA, SUSHI, KSM, SAND, MANA, ATOM, FTM, AXS, UNI to our platform.
- All-Swap: Make direct conversions between any assets supported by Nexo. That’s over 300 available pairs!
- NEXO on Bitstamp: Our native token is now trading on Bitstamp – one of the most trusted cryptocurrency exchanges in the world.
- Crypto for Ukraine: We donated an initial $100,000 and inspired our user base to donate to official UA addresses for 30 days.
- Bakkt: Nexo’s new collaboration with NYSE-listed Bakkt Holdings allows for even safer and more secure storage of Bitcoin and Ethereum.
- The Nexo Booster: Leverage is live on Nexo. Purchase up to 3x the value of your existing assets and beef up your portfolio.
Now that you’re up to date on our releases keep an eye out for our Q2 developments because the Nexo rollercoaster is still rolling.